Internal Colour Selections Part 2

My tiles samples that I ordered from our tile supplier came in and I'm feeling relieved. I was having anxiety because I kept doubting my choices but now that I can look at it every 2 minutes - I'm feeling so much better !! 

I decided to go for dark and moody colours for the main bathrooms and ensuites  - an inspiration picture below. 


For the cabinetry, I selected Arden Blue Silestone and Cafe Oak in Ravine Finish. I picture the cabinets to look something like the above. 

My actual tile, cabinetry and stone selections are as follows; 

Ensuites, Main Bathroom & upstairs Water Closet: 
Floor & Wall Tiles: Mocha Lifestyle (Abruzzo Ceramics)
Benchtop: Arden Blue Silestone
Basin: Standard White
Cabinetry: Cafe Oak in Ravine Finish


Downstairs Powder Room:
As the sink and vanity will sit outside the actual toilet, the floor tile will actually be the main house floor tile. 
Floor & Wall Tiles: Taupe Lifestyle  which is the same floor tile as per the Laundry (Abruzzo Ceramics)
Benchtop: Yukon Silestone
Basin: Standard White
Cabinetry: Black Wenge in Ravine Finish 



Laundry Room:
Floor Tiles: Taupe Lifestyle  which is the same floor tile as per the Powder Room Toilet (Abruzzo Ceramics)
Benchtop: Soapstone Matt in Laminate
Cabinetry: Black Wenge in Matt Finish 


Comments

Popular Posts